Thursday, June 14, 2012

Disclaimer

Busy day today. I am working on a history of how I got to this point. I hope to have it finished by the weekend. It will cover the last two years of doctor appointments, surgeries, treatment, (or lack thereof) depending on your view). I might even throw in a little bit of my own opinion on how the medical system needs improving and what it does well. Keep in mind I am not a doctor, and I don’t play one on the PC. However, I was given this small gray organ between my ears that my parents taught me how to use with a healthy dose of common sense, so doctor or no doctor, I do have an opinion and I plan to give it to you. What you do with it is totally up to you, but just remember, it will always be less than your co-pay...

1 comment:

  1. As you can tell by the dates of my posts, I am nowhere close to the deadline I set for myself....

    ReplyDelete